Role: Software Developer, Kuala Lumpur
Interica supplies sophisticated information management software and consultancy services to blue chip customers. We are looking to recruit a smart and motivated software developer as part of our programme to extend our software development capability to Kuala Lumpur. This role gives you the platform to advance your career in a highly technical area and grow in a global company.
• Work under the guidance of the UK development team learning the products and technology. After which you will be working in an agile development team focused on continuous delivery of high quality software solutions in a highly collaborative environment.
• Create, maintain and support software for existing and new products using analysis, estimation, design, development, testing and documentation.
• Initially work on a backlog of minor enhancement requests, defect and support issues.
• Once the team is up to speed and working independently there will be scope for working on larger and your own projects.
• Follow and contribute to Interica’s software development project lifecycle and follow industry standards to ensure tasks are met with high quality design and code.
• At least a degree in Computer Science, Maths, Science, Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
• Excellent communication skills – you will be working with a UK team
• Nice to have skills: Arc GIS system, ESRI Mapping systems, Elastic search and Solr.
• Good knowledge of current development methodologies and tools. We use Scrum, and the Jira suite for task definition, planning, continuous integration and source control e.g. GIT/Bitbucket
• Salary MYR 60k-90k range
• Paid vacation 20 days, sick days and national holidays
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.